Rehab For Resale
Rebuilding Together Pittsburgh is transforming vacant properties into afforable, safe, healthy homes for first-time homebuyers.
Empowering Neighbors through Affordable Homeownership
Our ability to affordably rehabilitate homes is extended to vacant, dilapidated properties through our Rehab for Resale (R4R) program. Local partners buy and hold properties that RTP rehabilitates using our well-honed ability to bring significant savings to the work. Additional partners canvas the neighborhood to build a pipeline of local renters who are ready to be first-time homebuyers. The program aims to produce affordable homeownership housing while providing a modest return to RTP that can be reinvested in additional projects.
- Potential buyer must complete Pre-Purchase Counseling before putting an offer on the property
- Potential buyer must complete Post-Purchase Counseling within 30 days of closing date
- Priority will be given to buyers where a member of the household purchasing the home has a special need such as a documented disability, is over 62 years old and/or is a military veteran
- Homebuyer household must be at 60% AMI (area median income) or less
- Homebuyer has a credit score over 600
For more in-depth information of eligibility, please be referred to this flyer.
If you are interested in purchasing this home and think you meet the above requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly to begin the home buying conversation.
131 5th Ave. Braddock, PA 15104
3 bedroom 1 bathroom single family home in Rankin with a backyard. 1,080 sq ft
If you are wondering how to help out your neighbors, RTP has a ton of ways to get involved!
Home repairs completed
Support Safe & Healthy Housing
Our ability to stay safe at home is largely dependent on the quality of our housing. Rebuilding Together Pittsburgh delivers home repairs to our neighbors who need it most.